Friday, June 17, 2005

LOST



LOST, i'm captivated.

I wasn't expecting a great show, but knowing J.J Abrams (the creator of Alias that capulated Jennifer Garner to stardom); it gonna be hard to ignore the show. We have only seen 3 episodes in Singapore, I know the series is almost finished in the U.S.

The show plays on the mysteries & stories behind each crash victim. I'm dying to know what Kate (Lilly Evangeline) did to warrant such hatred towards her by the US Marshall. I wanna know who's the French woman still stranded on the island after 16 long years. I wanna know why is there a polar bear in a tropical jungle as depicted in the show. I wanna know what's the secret that Locke's (Terry O'Quinn) hiding, he seems so weird.

So many questions, but no answers. I hope the series get better, instead of getting stale if the story develops too slowly. It's only aired once a week, i wonder how long it would take me to finish the whole series.

LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST

No comments: