Sunday, July 11, 2004

The Amazing Race - Awesome


Dennis & Erika : Eliminated First Posted by Hello

The season premiere of The Amazing Race 5 was simply awesome! I watched the whole 90mins of it twice! Once on AXN on cable & another time on Mediacorp Channel 5, it was simply too good to be missed & extremely pulsating to watch it twice.

For this time, there were only 11 teams of 2, instead of the usual 12 teams of 2. Wonder if 1 team backed out or they couldn't get enough applicants (not likely). Anyway, if I ever get the chance to go to the States, I would do anything to get myself in TAR. It must be th best thing it would have happened to me IF I'm successful during the selection process.

I'm so excited that I don't even know what I'm talking about, hahaha!!

Unfortunately, it has to be one of the younger teams whom was eliminated first. Dennis & Erika are such eye candy to start with & they lost because they were too nice to let every other team get their taxi first; you can't be nice on TAR, it would cause your demise.

Nonetheless, I'm so looking forward to next week's show....can't wait.

No comments: