Thursday, November 04, 2004

2 Interviews Yesterday


View From Cable Car Posted by Hello

Ain't it pretty?

I took the pic with my phone while i was on my way to an interview at the Mt. Faber cable car station.

You feel so small & insignificant when you look out & see the mass greenery around you. And you, suspended in mid-air; not knowing where to look or put your hand at. I'm not afraid of heights, but it's been so long since i last took a cable car & subject myself to such a great height.

Anyway, the crux of this post is about my 2 interviews yesterday. Yes, i had 2 interviews yesterday. One at PSA, the other at Singapore Cable Car (that's why i had to take the cable car, dude). I'm not pinning much hope on getting the corp comm position at PSA, i think i sux-ed during the interview. I'm hoping to get the job at SCC though, so that i can get 2 rides on the cable car daily. Besides, the novelty of cable car rides; the job at SCC might just be able to help me take the first step into another industry altogether.

Pray for me. (fingers crossed, toes crossed, hair crossed; no...should be tangled).
Arghhh !!

No comments: