Monday, April 04, 2005

Everton BLEW it

The Kop is seeing a ray of hope, we might still stand a chance to qualify for the Champions League next season.

We are only 1 freaking point away from The Toffees, they lost to West Brom on Sunday. The win by WBA was a gift to Liverpool.

We are hosting Juventus this Wednesday morning (S'pore time) at Anfield. Hopefully, Liverpool can pull off another magnificent win & finishes the season with a fairy-tale ending; though Gerrard would definitely be going elsewhere....

2 comments:

BeginToEnd said...

I can't wait! I'll be watching it and I tell ya..... This is a damn important match!

Bet my mom and sis will think that me, my bro and dad are mad!

I noticed that you are really a AMAZING RACE fan. Wish you can take part in it, dun ya?

Val said...

yeah, i would be watching too; though i have to work tomorrow. I'll "smoke" thru work tomorrow...haha!

Right, i'm a great fan of TAR! You bet i would take part if given a chance...!