Saturday, May 21, 2005

I'm Officially 26 yrs Old

It's my birthday today, I turned 26 years old; 45 mins ago.
Damn, i'm old.

But I'm a lucky woman, I have received some wonderful gifts & my friends celebrated my bday early last week with a cake. Too bad i don't have the pics we took that day with me.

I got a new Creative MP3 player, it was a gift from my colleague. I'm just done with loading it with songs, has a memory of 1GB; so damn good!



I got a new mobile phone, the one that J wanted. It was a gift from my dear.
It's in black though, i would have prefer it in crimson red.

Product Image

Nonethless, I'm one lucky woman. I'm so happy now that i think i can die from smiling. Amazing gifts I have gotten for my 26th bday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VALERIE !!!

4 comments:

BeginToEnd said...

Happy birthday Val... many more great days and things lies for you.

You beaten me to it... only reason... you had a dearie.

God... I am so jealous. stoopid NK 7650 I have.

Dirty Dan said...

Damnit I'm late again!

Happy BELATED Birthday Val! This is some month you know - it was my sister's bday a couple of days back, some other bloggers bday yesterday, my ex's bday today.

Hope you had a great one.

Val said...

Hey J, thanks.
Yeah, I beat you to it. I'm sure yours will come soon. I can sell it to you, ya know. Gimme a price that you are willing to pay for the phone, hahaha...

Hey Dan, it's ok. It's a good month, i agree. Thanks for your wishes...! When's your bday coming? I promise not to be late, hahaha...

Dirty Dan said...

mine just passed.

http://evild.blogspot.com/2005/03/whats-my-age-again.html

check that out