Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Love Old Navy & Dorothy Perkins

I love Old Navy and Dorothy Perkins.

I love the bigger size clothes they have & the wonderful sexy designs they have. Singapore isn't just made up of skinny models, mind you. I'm not your usual skinny model type, you can't lift me up & twirl me around your waist; I think you would break your back & arms if you did that.



I love that olive green (i want it in black too) cardigan & the chic turquoise dress. They don't have it in Dorothy Perkins @ Singapore & DP don't ship internationally. WHY ??




I want to own that lovely off-white cardigan & the super cute pink polo, why can't we get Old Navy in Singapore? It doesn't help again that Old Navy doesn't ship internationally too, there are some things money really cannot buy.

Don't tell me to lose weight & get the clothes that can fit me locally, you skinny people don't understand the problems we face when we get our clothes.

Anyone willing to get those for me? I would be so so appreciative, i swear.

No comments: