Saturday, June 11, 2005

Three Things

I got tagged by Sarah, so here goes.

Three screen names you have had :
val
looprevil4ever
bibi

Three things you like about yourself :
my intelligence
my faith
my endurance

Three things you dislike about yourself :
my indecisiveness
my laziness
my insecurity

Three things that scare you :
cockroaches
being critically sick
being stranded on a remote island

Three of your everyday essentials :
my Body Shop White Musk series
my mobile phone
my mp3 player

Three things you are wearing right now :
my wedding band
my New Balance shorts
my scrunchie

Three of your favorite songs :
Bright Lights - Matchbox Twenty
Don't Stay - Linkin Park
Desperado - Emi Fujita

Three new things you want to try in the next twelve months :
yoga
job related to marketing/corporate communications
play guitar

Three things you want in a relationship :
humour
trust & honesty
faith & respect

Three things you can't do without :
my desktop/notebook
breakfast
bed

Three places you want to go on vacation :
Liverpool
Australia
Venice

Three things you just can't do :
bake
cook
cleaning my nephew's poo

Three kids' names :
Jerome
Georgina
Zoe

Three things you want to do before you die :
skydive
diving
watch a game at Anfield

Three celebrity crushes :
Matt Damon
George Clooney
Brad Pitt

Three people I nominate to complete this exercise :
Henna
Shuqi (my kid sister)
J (fellow kopite)

FINALLY......!

2 comments:

BeginToEnd said...

Haven't been posting cos I am finding time to realise myself.

For your exercise, I am in!

Val said...

Hi J,
Deep...hope you have been alrighty!

Hi Sarah,
It's fine....been a while since i did a questionaire. It's not cheap to travel from Singapore to UK to watch Pool play...but I shall definitely be at Anfield once, watching Pool play; before i die.