Friday, August 26, 2005

Liverpool vs CSKA Moscow

super cup, CSKA Moscow
Super Cup Action at Monaca

Liverpool are in European Super Cup action tonight when they take on UEFA Cup holders CSKA Moscow in Monaco.

Carra should be captaining the side, it would be great to see the Anfield legend lift the Super Cup trophy. Gerrard is out from the match due to an injury picked up during the last home game against Sunderland. Benitez is expected to field his best 11 to secure silverware early in the season.

The match would be shown on tv later at 2:30am in Singapore, you bet I would be watching. I'm sure many Liverpool fans in the blogsphere would too.

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

3 comments:

Haze said...

It isn't looking good for Liverpool; they lost 1:0 to PFC CSKA Sofia.

My prediction:
CSKA Moscow 2 - Liverpool 0

Val said...

Hi, great to see you here for the first time.

I beg to differ, we rested many key players for the CL game against Sofia. We should win this one, but it would be close.

Of cos, I would pick Pool to win this 2 - 1.

Marcus XA said...

Yeah! We have won the UEFA Super Cup! Walk on Walk on... With HOPE in your heart... Yes, with hope, I was sure we would score even if there were only 10minutes left on the clock... Bang! Ciise to the rescue and the rest, is history! And You'll Never Walk Alone... Cheers my fren!