Wednesday, October 26, 2005

20 Random Facts about Me

I've been tagged by Zoe. (I have put this on hold for a long time)

20 random facts about me

#1: The name 'Valerie' was adopted after i started working. My chinese name is kinda old-fashioned.

#2: I didn't finish my Mechatronics Engineering course at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

#3: I can speak & understand cantonese pretty alright if it's spoken slowly, my dialect group is hokkien.

#4: I have to hug something when i sleep, be it a bolster; pillow; blanket or cushion.

#5: I hate cockroaches, especially those that can fly.

#6: I went camping overnight when I was 10 yrs old, the camp was held in the school though.

#7: I have a record of going 2 days without a shower, that happened 10 years ago; when i was at the Outward Bound School (OBS) at Pulau Ubin.

#8: I was once in the basketball team for my secondary school, i didn't play much; warmed the bench alot.

#9: I stole money from my dad when i was in primary school, the $$ was used to buy lunch treats for my classmates. When they asked why i had so much $$, i always told them that my mum gave me the $$.

#10: I attended bible study groups when i was in secondary school, i have a bible. I stopped short of going to church.

#11: I have natural wavy hair, i have since done rebonding 4 times. The most recent was done early this month.

#12: I LOVE Liverpool Football Club, i think this one's pretty obvious.

#13: I started my blog through the influence of my classmate at MDIS, I do not know where he is now, nor if his blog still exist; cos i have forgotten the web address.

#14: I'm the middle child in the family, i have a eldest sister; a elder brother & 2 younger sisters.

#15: I was in the military band during my secondary school days, i played the clarinet; switched to playing the french horn later.

#16: Almost all of my clothes are black.

#17: I have NEVER dyed or highlighted my hair before.

#18: I hope to be able to do my degree in mass comm soon, i already have my advanced diploma in mass comm with MDIS.

#19: I never eat crabs outside the comforts of my home, too messy. Unless, someone shells them for me. Heh.

#20: I was once know as Vanessa, i think this was the first english name i adopted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

People i'm tagging:

1. Sarah
2. Shelly
3. J
4. Marcus
5. Amy

5 comments:

Marcus XA said...

You mean I have to list down 20 random facts about myself too???

Val said...

Amy, ewww...get them to be extinct from this planet.

Marcus, you are right, sir.
that's what 'tagging' means....hahaha!!

Marcus XA said...

Aiyoh... do I really have to?? I have already posted 7 random facts about myself!

Val said...

Marcus, i need 20; not 7 leh.
hahaha!!

Marcus XA said...

Bargain lah... 13 ok? 13+7=20 !!!!! Hahaha...