Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Else Should I Do?

I'm totally clueless now. I have not a single idea what I should do to make things work.

We quarelled again, 3 hours ago.

I didn't wanna blow up, but i just hated him for using the 4-letter word on me. Surely, i deserved more respect than that. I totally ignored him on our way home, i told him how i felt. He didn't give me a response or an acknowledgement. I don't what else i can do.

I probably gave up my comms' job for him & my father-in-law.
I probably have to wait for 3 years to hold the customary rites.
I can't live in the new flat we bought, it has to be rented out.
I can't make use of the furniture (bedroom suite) we bought earlier this year.
I respected his decision to quit his job, to carry on with driving his dad's cab.
I keep my problems to myself, fearing that i would add on to his burden/stress.
I have to bear with some of his unreasonable relatives, without complaints.

I really don't know what else I could possibly do, to return to our happier days before. It might not be possible, I kept feeling that he thinks I'm not doing enough. I really don't know. I'm terribly upset, entirely lost.

4 comments:

töes said...

How about getting a mutual friend or close relative to speak to him be the mediator while both of you sit down and talk things through? Sometimes it's the tone and mannerism that aggravate the seemingly small problem.

Hang in there.

BeginToEnd said...

Val, long time dan suddenly I see you are sad eh? Come'on cheer up.

Jus think that there is stil so much to do, so much to recover and so much to make better.

Val said...

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for the suggestion, we worked things out.


Hi J,

You are back!! How's work? Thanks for your encouragement.

Marcus XA said...

I've not been blogging for 2 weeks. Had a quarrel over football matters with my gf. Sometimes in a relationship, we tend to be so pre-occupied with our own stuffs that we forgot we should live for each other and not just for ourselves. This is where all the problems occur. We think we are always right and we don't care if our actions will affect our partner. Just ignored the relatives. Those who bad-mouthed you or create problems are idiots! It's as good as not having these relatives. So what if they are your relatives but all they do is to affect and hurt you? In a relationship, it's better to communicate early and often so that things don't piled up and create a real mess out of the relationship. Talk, talk and talk. If other things, fail, remember how you 2 got together initially and the vows you 2 have made!