Sunday, January 29, 2006

The LEGEND is Back!!


Fowler Returns to Anfield

Robbie Fowler made a sensational return to Anfield on a free transfer from Man City. The return was just unbelieveable, I almost couldn't believe the news on Liverpool's official website when i first saw it.

Fowler was a legend, as highly regarded as GOD in Anfield & Rafa managed to snap him up for free. As Man City's manager Pearce put it - "Liverpool are his dream club and he wanted to leave and rejoin them. If I refused him this opportunity of fulfilling his ambition it would not be good for him or Manchester City. We wish him well for the future and thank him for his efforts."

I can't wait to see him in the red shirt once again, he's not going to play in the FA Cup, hopefully he will make a brief appearance against Birmingham City or Chelsea.

1 comment:

Marcus XA said...

I thought I was dreaming! It's good to have GOD back!