Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birmingham 0 - 7 Liverpool
(FA Cup Quarter Final)


Sami's 1st min goal (it's frightening, i don't see Sami's head!)

We scored 15 goals in 3 games, strictly only 13 goals, because we had 2 own goals scored for us by our opposition. That's some incredible stats.

I didn't catch the game as it was shown at 0400hrs this morning, can't wake my lazy bones. I'm gonna try to catch the repeat this evening.


Momo Sissoko Returns!

More significantly, Momo returns to top flight football last night with an appearance against Birmingham. What an amazing recovery Momo had, since suffering from the serious injury to his right eye. In exactly a month's time, Momo has returned to playing again.

Bring on the blueshite (read : Everton), let's hit them with more!!

2 comments:

Tim Robinson said...

Yup, the ole time difference is a killer eh Val?

I had it a little easier with a 6.30am kick-off time, but I know how you feel.

When I turn up to work now looking a little worse for wear, I get asked whether I have my "Liverpool Eyes" on ... :)

Marcus XA said...

it was worth staying up you know? I was very tired that night too but one advice, ie. always sit up to watch a game when it is shown at 0400hrs! it's a pity u didn't manage to catch it "live"! need any wake up call next time, just inform me ya?!