Sunday, July 04, 2004

The Little Kid in Me




Merciless time wait for no man, how true & realistic can this statment be.

Try as i might, I can no longer pretend to be young. I'm already in my mid-20s, soon the dreaded "30" wil come and go; without me even noticing it.

However, there would always be a little part of me that refuses to grow up. I would always wished that I'm still a child and be freed from the annoying and vexing problems of adulthood, don't you too?

I have just finished reading "Harry Potter : The Prisoner of Azkaban" yesterday. I've never expected to be so absorbed in the story like a little kid. I started on it & I simply can't wait to finish the book. I thought this kinda excitement was only reserved for kids 1/2 my age. However, I have to admit that J.K. Rowling is a damn good author.

Well, it's grow-up time. I gotta go & scan through the classifieds, hopefully there would be a few suitable job openings I can try applying for.

Ciao for now!

No comments: