Monday, July 26, 2004

Ouch ouch

 
Ouch Posted by Hello

Today has got to be one of those painful days.  I missed my aerobics class due to the usual lousy work commitments, was feeling moody the whole day & finally had to suffer the pain of my recent ear piercing.

My left ear lobe was swollen so badly that i had no choice but to remove the earring from the 2-week old pierced hole.  True enough, it had began to swell badly & had pus oozing out from the hole.  It was horrific & painful to watch, according to my younger sister (who happened to have 10 ear piercings; both ears combined) whom helped me to remove the stud; at least i was spared from watching the mildly gruesome scene, phew!

Now, I have another pair of earrings on.  Hopefully, they hold up & i'm able to keep the piercing.  I certainly do not hope to go through the suffering again, it sucked pretty bad.    

No comments: