Thursday, April 14, 2005

Did You Think This Was Possible?


We Are Back, Chelsea Next

I can't wipe the grin off my friggin' face, we held the great Juventus to a goalless draw & the 2-1 result during the first-leg at Anfield was enough to see The Kop thru to the semis. Well done!!

Well, we played defensive & counter-attack when we had the chance. It was kinda a boring match, but we did enough to reach the semis & would face the arrogant but so far invincible Chelsea.

I'm so happy, yet very tired after staying up late till this early morning to watch the match. My eyes are tired & i'm at work now. I don't know what i'm talking about now, I'd better stop.

1 comment:

Dirty Dan said...

boring!!?? you disappoint me!! lol

I swear I've never seen witnessed a more nerve wrecking game of football. I was literally shaking and jumping up and down and swearing and screaming and once it was over - i was just sat there in trying to take it all in.

Hasn't sunk in yet.