Saturday, June 19, 2004

The Road of Never-Ending Learning

I'm now sitting in the classroom of my Macromedia Dreamweaver (MMDW) lesson. Today's the last lesson of this level, i'm so happy & relieved to have reached where i am now.

I have learnt alot from this class & have definitely reaped rewards from it. Hopefully, the newly acquired skill would help me in getting a cushy job & enhancing the chances of me snagging a job in the media industry...haha! (can't wait for that to happen, man!)

I also have to say thanks to my friend, Lian. She was the one whom encouraged me to take up this course with her. We have been close since we finished our Adv Dip classes with MDIS last year. I'm both grateful & thankful to have a friend like her for motivation & guidance.

I guess all of us pick up new skills & techniques everyday, the world's revolving everyday; it doesn't stop & waits for you to catch up. Life is indeed short, make use of what you have & do what you want. Legally, of course.

Don't let yourself down, be true & not deprive yourself of what you wanna achieve in life; regrets are wasteful.

No comments: